STUMP REMOVAL & GRINDING
CERTIFIED ARBORISTS FOR ANY TREE PROJECT
Tree Stump Removal
It is very common for a tree stump to be leftover after receiving tree removal services. Sometimes the tree company removing the tree do not have stump grinding equipment need to remove the stump so they just leave it. The best way to remove a tree stump is by grinding the stump and roots (that are penetrating the ground surface) down below the surface of the ground. There is no way to completely remove the stump as the tree’s roots are
Common reasons to grind away a tree stump include: Not having to mow around it, planting a new tree, aesthetics and to avoid ants and other pest near your home. Tree stump removal is easy, quick and affordable and won’t do any damage to the rest of your landscape.
Tree Stump Grinding
Grinding a stump away is the best way to remove a tree stump. Arbor Care offers guaranteed stump grinding at a price that’s affordable. Removing a tree stump by hand is nearly impossible. We have professional stump grinding equipment that helps us grind down your tree stump 12 inches below the ground.
Our certified arborist’s know how to grind your stump safely. Don’t try to grind your stump yourself, especially if you are not familiar with the equipment. You could be severely injured. We will help keep you safe from harm. We provide professional stump grinding services In Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Paradise Valley or anywhere else in the Phoenix East Valley.
Did you just have a tree removed but the stump left behind? If the answer is yes, call Arbor Care and have that hideous stump removed. Dead tree stumps pose a danger being on your property; you could easily trip over a rotting stump. In addition to being an eyesore, it could harbor termites, ants, beetles as well as disease. Those pests can also spread to other trees and plants in your yard. These are the reasons Arbor Care provides tree stump removal and grinding in the Mesa and Tempe, Arizona areas.
Tree Stump Grinding & Removal Process
- Tree stump grinding starts with the stump being cut into smaller pieces
- We remove the smaller pieces and the start the grinding process
- The grinding process continues until the stump is at least 12 inches underground
- The section of earth where the stump used to be will be covered with dirt
- The rest of the stump and roots that are underground will decay overtime
How Much Does *Stump Removal & Grinding Cost?
- Stump Removal & Grinding Cost: $330, costs range from $60 to $400
- Cost To Rent A Stump Grinder: $238, costs range from $75 to $400
Why Is Stump Grinding Necessary?
- Stumps in your yard make it hard to landscape and mow around
- Tree Stumps are an eye sore to you and your neighbors
- Stumps are a hazard if tripped over and dangerous to other trees, plants and grass in your yard
- Dead tree stumps take up space that could be utilized for landscaping or gardening
- Rotting stumps have the potential of new tree growth and could also steal the nutrients from other nearby plants
- Insects and pests are attracted to these stumps and could eventually make their way into your home or business
*All Prices reflect the average cost of stump grinding in Arizona.
Does Stump Grinding Remove The Roots?
Yes, stump grinding does remove roots that are above the ground surface and a few inches deep. However, stump grinding does not remove tree roots that are buried deep underground. Roots buried deep underground will eventually die due to not receiving nutrients from tree leaves.