TREE HEALTH ASSESSMENT
CERTIFIED ARBORISTS FOR ANY TREE PROJECT
You may have concerns that your tree is unhealthy. Arbor Care can perform a tree health assessment so you can find out.
Before you call us, there are signs you can check for:
- CAVITIES: Holes in branches or around the trunk, your tree could be in serious trouble.
- DISCOLORED LEAVES: If your tree exhibits unusual leaf colors, it could be infested by pests that are damaging it.
- LEAFLESS OR BROKEN BRANCHES: Unless it is colder or a different season, a tree should have leaves. A tree without is most likely an unhealthy tree. Broken branches could be an early warning sign that part, if not all, of your tree isn’t doing very well.
- DAMAGE: Whether caused by humans or pests, any damage done to a tree affects its health. If you notice what looks like sawdust, chewed leaves or holes in the bark, the tree may need to be pruned or removed.
- MUSHROOMS: Even though mushrooms seem to be harmless, many can be a sign that your tree is might be on its way out. If you see them on the branches, roots or trunk, please don’t hesitate to contact Arbor Care.